“What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks, to sing an anthem to you, the High God! To sing your faithful presence all through the night.” Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Receive 3 Free Gifts when you subscribe to my mailing list!
- Ten Steps to Move from Recovery to Rebuilding
- Steps to a Successful Goal
- Learning to Live Again in a New World (Chapters 1-2)
Plus, you’ll get a new blog post and podcast episode every Wednesday!
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Creating Your High Levels of Stress?
- What Does Survival Look Like?
- Where Do We Go From Here? Moving Beyond Survival
- A New Year – A New Beginning (How to Reflect on What You Learned)
- What if. . . Re-Thinking Christmas
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- The Gift of Christmas
- Friends: No Strings Attached
- Book Reviews (22)
- Emotions (38)
- Featured (346)
- Goal Setting (9)
- Grief and Loss (35)
- Habits (11)
- Learning to Live Again In a New World (43)
- Make Stress Work For You (71)
- Making Life Work For You (9)
- Moving Beyond Survival (3)
- Overcome Adversity (172)
- Problem Solving (47)
- Relationships (66)
- The Counselor Is In (254)
- The Next Step (87)
- Thought for the Day (100)
- Threads of Life (41)