If you were to record all the blessings you have received over the years from God, what size book would you use to write them in? And what would you define as a blessing?
Receive 3 Free Gifts when you subscribe to my mailing list!
- Eight Ways to Change Your Focus and Change Your Life
- Steps to a Successful Goal
- Learning to Live Again in a New World (Chapters 1-2)
Plus, you’ll get a new blog post and podcast episode every Wednesday!
Recent Blog Posts
- Step 2 in Designing a Meaningful Life: Explore Your Gravel Pit
- Step 1 in Designing a Meaningful Life: Start Where You Are
- A Landscaping Plan for Your Life
- Where is Your Focus? On Things That Discourage or Motivate?
- Where Do I Begin? Exploring Possibilities
- Developing a New Focus
- The Healing Power of Laughter
- The Joy of Laughter
- Book Reviews (22)
- Developing a New Focus (6)
- Emotions (41)
- Featured (375)
- Goal Setting (10)
- Grief and Loss (35)
- Habits (17)
- Learning to Live Again In a New World (43)
- Make Stress Work For You (72)
- Making Life Work For You (9)
- Moving Beyond Survival (26)
- Overcome Adversity (173)
- Problem Solving (48)
- Relationships (66)
- The Counselor Is In (254)
- The Next Step (87)
- Thought for the Day (100)
- Threads of Life (41)